Brandon Johnson - Assistant Vice President Resume Simple
A highly motivated, results-oriented, and dedicated professional with a proven track record of success in the areas of operations, and project management.
payroll, customer service, executive assistant, special events, secretary, reporting, insurance
Assistant Vice President
4. Manage the day-to-day activities of the accounting department, including the administration of the company, employee relations, payroll, and reporting.
Provided excellent customer service to the company and the corporate office. Managed all aspects of the business. Worked with the sales team to ensure that the company was in line with the company's goals.
5. Work with the client to ensure that all client needs are met and the company is in line with the company's goals and objectives.
2. Interviewed candidates for new hire and assisted in the selection of new employees. Provided administrative support to the company.
4. Attend meetings with the public and private companies to discuss the hospitality industry and the accounting profession. I also help the company in the development of a new client.
6. Interviewed candidates for the company and provided assistance to the Director of Human resources. Assisted in the development of new and existing employees.